Coral Gables, known as the “The City Beautiful”, is recognized as one of the most attractive communities in the Miami-Dade area. Coral Gables was one of the very first planned communities in the entire nation, founded by George E. Merrick. Exquisite residences in Gables Estates, Old Cutler Bay and Cocoplum captivate residents and visitors. The abundance of residential options from cozy cottages to luxury condominium towers along Edgewater Drive and scattered throughout the business district in Downtown Coral Gables make this city a perfect place to live, work and play.
PEOPLE & LIFESTYLE
Residents of Coral Gables enjoy being in close proximity to some of Miami’s best boutiques, restaurants, and galleries. Living in one of South Florida’s most prestigious neighborhoods offers plenty to do without having to go far. The Gables is an oasis of quiet stately homes located in the center of beauty, history, and many attractions.
PARKS & NATURE
Coral Gables is near golf courses, parks, and public tennis courts, which are perfect for families who love the outdoors. Residents are able to enjoy a tropical atmosphere with waterfront views. The Venetian Pool, which is a spring-fed grotto, is a popular destination for visitors interested in the native coral rocks and underwater caves.
The dining options in Coral Gables are endless. Foodies flock to MesaMar Seafood Table to get their fresh seafood fix. Their paella will instantly transport your taste buds to Valencia, Spain and you cannot leave without trying the Almond Praline for dessert.
One of South Florida’s most popular shopping destinations, Miracle Mile offers quality shops and boutiques in Downtown Coral Gables. Shoppers will find a variety of items such as jewelry, apparel, home furnishings, as well as salons and spas. You will be able to find just about anything you need.
• Sunset Elementary School, International Magnet program, grades PK - 5
• Ponce De Leon Middle School, Magnet and IB program, grades 6 – 8
• Coral Gables Senior High, Magnet and IB program, grades 9-12
• Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, all girls, grades 9 – 12
• Epiphany Catholic School, grades PK – 8
• Gulliver Preparatory Academy, grades PK3 - 12
• Riviera Day School, grades PK – 5
• Alexander Montessori Schools, grades PK – 5
• The French American School of Miami, grades PK3 – 5