Miami Beach is both a major destination for tourists and a beautiful residential neighborhood with luxury oceanfront buildings, historic Art Deco hotels, and amazing dining.
From South Beach to North Beach, Miami Beach is both a major destination for tourists and a beautiful residential neighborhood with luxury oceanfront buildings, historic Art Deco hotels, and amazing dining. Offering primarily condos, the neighborhood is ideal for residents who want to be near the beautiful beaches, exciting nightlife, and luxury retailers.
Residents love the convenience of being blocks away from the beach and walking distance to shopping and dining destinations. The most popular modes of transportation are bicycling and taking the free trolley.
Residents and families who need a break from the ocean can explore the many parks on the Beach. Flamingo Park is a 36-acre park that includes an 8-lane swimming pool, a playground, and fields for baseball and soccer and tennis courts. If a little bit of both is needed, Lummus Park has fitness gear, a playground for the children, and beach access.
Miami Beach has so many dining options; it may be hard to decide. Check out the popular Asian Fusion restaurant, Nobu at the Eden Roc Hotel and indulge at the sushi bar. For an authentic Italian experience, head over to Dolce Italian and taste the classic dessert selection. With so much to choose from, you will never get tired of dining on Miami Beach.
Miami Beach is home to the top designer retailers that include Gucci, Prada, Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent. Residents head over to the perennially chic Bal Harbour Shops for the luxurious shopping experience or to the more casual Lincoln Road Mall. There are also a number of grocery stores including The Fresh Market, Whole Foods, and Publix.
• Mater Academy at Mount Sinai, Charter School, grades K - 3
• Mater Academy Miami Beach, Charter School, grades K - 9
• South Pointe Elementary School, grades PK - 5
• Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center, grades PK - 8
• Nautilus Middle School, grades 6 - 8
• Miami Beach Senior High School, grades 9 - 12
• Fisher Island Day School, grades PK2 - 6
• St Patrick Catholic School, grades K - 8
• Rasg Hebrew Academy, grades PK - 12
• Le Petit Papillon Montessori School, grades PK - 5
• Casa dei Bambini Montessori School, grades PK - 4
• Yeshiva Elementary, grades PK - 8
• Mechina Of South Florida, grades 7 - 12
We work diligently to offer the highest level of top notch service with integrity. Dennis Carvajal is one of the top producing agents at ONE | Sotheby’s International Realty. He is a highly-regarded professional with an impeccable reputation for hard work, first-class service, and his innate ability to strike a great deal.Contact