Ponce Davis is one of Miami’s best-kept secrets. Situated between Coral Gables and Pinecrest, this pocket of single-family homes remains an unincorporated section of Miami-Dade County. General borders are Davis Road to North Kendall Drive and Old Cutler Road to Red Road.
Architecturally, the Ponce Davis area offers an abundance of new construction homes, with many featuring the Florida Vernacular with aluminum roofs and wrap around porches. Other attractive qualities are nearby commercial areas with plenty of upscale dining and retail and a full roster of excellent schools. In many ways it’s the sweet spot of Miami.
PEOPLE & LIFESTYLE
The neighborhood makes up for its lack of waterfront property and parks by providing the perfect blend of Coral Gables’ lush canopy and wide open acreages found in Pinecrest . The result is more Old Florida sophistication versus suburbia.
PARKS & NATURE
Ponce Davis residents who enjoy outdoor activities are able to visit nearby Dante Fascell Park. The park offers a walking trail, outdoor sport facilities, picnic tables, and a gated playground area. Residents who are in the mood for a more exclusive experience can become members of the Riviera Country Club that offers golf and other amenities.
Located between South Miami and Coral Gables, residents of Ponce Davis have a large variety of dining options to choose from. Enjoy the incomparable views over dinner at Area 31 only minutes away in Downtown Miami. You can also enjoy a variety of chef-driven restaurants at nearby Downtown Dadeland that include Ghee Indian Kitchen, Harry’s Pizza, and Pubbelly Sushi.
Dadeland Mall is a nearby shopping destination for the style conscious. Stores include everything from Saks Fifth Avenue to Nordstrom, Zara, Apple Store and much more.
• Sunset Elementary School, International Magnet program, grades PK - 5
• Ponce De Leon Middle School, Magnet and IB program, grades 6 – 8
• Coral Gables Senior High, Magnet and IB program, grades 9-12
• Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, all girls, grades 9 – 12
• Epiphany Catholic School, grades PK – 8
• Gulliver Preparatory Academy, grades PK3 - 12
• Riviera Day School, grades PK – 5
• Alexander Montessori Schools, grades PK – 5
• The French American School of Miami, grades PK3 – 5